Have you ever been in a situation where you have pages from a Word document, a PDF, and a scan that you need arranged together in one document? Adobe Acrobat is your simple solution. The organize pages function makes putting together proposals with multiple source documents easy and saves you time. Just follow the steps below.
How to organize, delete, rotate, insert, or extract pages in Adobe.
- Open Adobe Acrobat
- Click on “Organize Pages”
3. Select any type of documents from your computer (PDF’s, Word documents, scanned pages, etc.) and then click continute.
4. Drag and drop your pages to get them in the correct order.
5. Click the icon with the plus sign to simply add other documents anywhere within your page sequence.
6. Once you click save your PDF will be ready and you have the option to download.